Samsung, the world leader in cutting edge mobile and telephony designs is also a trail blazer in PABX technology, announced that the Samsung PABX range will be discontinued. Standard Telephones and Cables as an authorized dealer, will continue to offer limited support for the Samsung PABX Systems whilst taking proactive steps with our customers as Samsung will eventually stop manufacturing replacement parts. Below are some of the Samsung PABX product ranges that STC continues to support.
Samsung OfficeServ 7030 IP PABX Phone System
OfficeServ 7030 is the best communication product for offices with 4 to 20 lines and provides advanced functions including voice and applications. Users can enjoy various phone functions and applications using the various devices such as digital phones, IP phones, WLAN phones, PCs and servers.
- Offers small businesses an unrivalled level of features and functional flexibility
- Offer 1 to 20 extensions
- Can be configured with a full range of analog, digital and IP trunks and extensions
- Affordable & flexible configuration options, Analogue or Digital Capabilities
- Caller ID, name and number available
- VOIP Technology.
Samsung OfficeServ 7070 IP PABX Phone System
Samsung OfficeServ 7070 is an IP-PBX optimized for small and medium sized businesses having less than 50 employees. It supports not only VoIP communications, but works perfectly with existing communication infrastructures
- Supports all the call functions of the existing PBX Full compatibility with the OfficeServ 7000 series using identical S/W and terminals
- Scalability of multiple service boards into the universal slot
- Various line groups can be configured through expansion in 4-line units
- Supports 8 VoIP channels without additional equipment
- An integrated VoIP network can provide seamless collaboration with a remote office
- Supports Voice Mail, Auto Attendant, and CID function without additional equipment Equipped with Internal MOH, External MOH, Paging, and Contact
Samsung OfficeServ 7400 IP PABX Phone System
The Samsung OfficeServ 7400 is Samsung’s premier telephone system. The OfficeServ 7400 features a robust feature package including converged voice and data, VoIP, unified messaging and wireless keysets.
- Simultaneously supports traditional voice communication, VoIP, IP-based data communication and wireless solutions through wireless LANs
- Provides gigabit Ethernet backbone alongside Layer 2/3 LAN switching capabitlies to carry your evolving traffic needs
- Integrates your firewall, VPN, and intrusion Detection System (IDS)
- Feature Rich functionality with call forwarding, caller ID, call overflow options, speed calling and wireless service options
- Supports up to 480 phones in a single site or thousands of users in a multisite network
- Handles any of Samsung’s wired, wireless, digital, IP and analogue range of handsets
- Perfect for medium to large businesses
Samsung Digital Communication System (DCS) Telephones
The Samsung Digital Communication System (DCS) Telephones offer a user friendly design with easy access to system features. Samsung Handsets can be connected to telephone systems ( IP or PBX ) to allow a full connectivity and collaboration among offices and businesses.
This digital telephone is intended to be connected as a digital extension of a Samsung PABX telephone system (OfficeServ7030,7070,7100,7200 and 7400). The connection allows voice communication between the central processor unit and the telephone. It is not intended to be connected to any other telephone system or the public tele-phone network. Some of the features include three way conference call and voicemail features.